If you are a worker in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), it is important to understand your rights and responsibilities as an employee. The Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE) is responsible for regulating the country`s labor market and protecting the rights of workers.
One way to ensure that you are aware of your employment contract is to check it through MOHRE`s online platform. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Visit the MOHRE website at mohre.gov.ae.
2. Navigate to the “e-Services” section and click on “Individuals.”
3. Select “My Contract” and log in using your Emirates ID or labor card number and password.
4. Once logged in, you will see your employment contract information, including the name of your employer, job title, salary, start and end dates, and other important details.
5. Review your contract carefully to ensure that it aligns with the terms and conditions that were discussed with your employer. If there are any discrepancies or errors, it is important to bring them to your employer`s attention as soon as possible.
6. If your contract is in Arabic and you do not speak the language fluently, it is advisable to have someone who does help you review it or seek the assistance of a translation service.
By checking your contract through MOHRE`s online platform, you can ensure that you are fully aware of your employment terms and conditions, and are protected under UAE labor law. In addition, it is important to keep a copy of your contract for your records and reference in case of any disputes or issues that may arise in the future.
In conclusion, understanding your employment contract is crucial to protecting your rights and ensuring a positive working experience in the UAE. By utilizing MOHRE`s online platform to check your contract, you can stay informed and empowered as an employee.